Despite warnings that “don’t ask, don’t tell” is still in the process of being erased from the books, about 200 active-duty troops and veterans marched in San Diego’s gay pride parade this weekend. Reports say this could be the first time gay servicemen have ever marched openly together at any pride in the U.S.
My friend Jason, who is currently a Marine, helped organize this. A few of the marchers and onlookers were legitimately crying. All around a very inspiring moment.
- thrivingvices likes this
- urbanfrolicker likes this
- thezup reblogged this from dannydlc
- what-itistoburn likes this
- logan85 likes this
- knowhomo likes this
- yellowonesdontstop likes this
- sourcrepes reblogged this from dannydlc and added:
- melissabea likes this
- dannydlc posted this